Mary Chamberlin is an associate in the firm’s Family Law Practice Group, representing parties in matters including custody, visitation, child and spousal support, divorce, uncontested adoptions, child dependency matters, and protective orders in Lynchburg and the surrounding counties. Mary is also a qualified guardian ad litem for the 24th Judicial District.
Mary was born and raised in Lynchburg and is a graduate of Jefferson Forest High School. After receiving a B.A. from James Madison University, Mary attended law school at the University of Richmond where she was a research assistant for Professor Peter Swisher in the areas of insurance law and family law. Mary lives in Lynchburg with her husband, their daughter, and their two cats.
Honors & Affiliations
- CALI Award for Excellence in Insurance Law
- Virginia State Bar (2016-present)
- Virginia Bar Association (2016-present)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (2016-present)
- Lynchburg Bar Association (2018-present, Secretary 2021-present)
- James Madison University Pre-Law Advisory Board (2022-present)
- Virginia Legal Aid Society Pro Bono Taskforce (2019-present)